You can use SPAM Mail Auto-Detection Filter. By Default, however, “Not Use” is set. Here is how to change the setting.
- Access the webmail.
- After filling in your username and password, login.
- Click “Anti-SPAM” on the top menu.
- Click “Options” on the left menu.
- After “Use SPAM Auto-Detection Engine page” page is displayed, choose “Use” and click “Save” button.
- The emails that are judged by Auto-Detect engine will be stored to SPAM folder or delivered with a SPAM Mark on subject or header.